Michigan (877) 21-Results
Organic vs. Paid Search Marketing
Differences betweeen Organic Search and Paid Search Marketing
Both Organic and Paid Search Marketing are important to an overall Search Marketing program. It's important to understand the unique characterisitics of each type as you consider your Search Marketing options.
- Rankings are determined by the content of the website and the website's "relative importance"
- There is no guarantee as to specific ranking positions or the timing for rankings to appear/change
- Improving rankings almost always requires changes to website content and/or structure
- Clicks on search results are "free"
- Sustained success requires a long-term, continuous improvement plan
- Rankings are determined by bid with top positions available to the highest bidder
- You can secure specific ranking positions whenever you choose
- No website changes are required in most cases
- Advertiser pays a fee for each click on search results
- Sustained success requires strategy changes and ROI tracking
Contact us to learn more
Copyright © 2015 Morton Marketing Inc. | Canton, Michigan | 734.844.1160 | Toll Free: 877-21-Results